Check out some of these great stories, bits of information, or pieces of inspiration found via Twitter in an August 14th edition of Travel Link Roundup.
- @familyonbikes Cartagena, Colombia on your itinerary? – http://tinyurl.com/n88jt6
- @Qtravels & @feleciacruz a PHOTO MONTAGE of 6yrs worth of yearly backpacking – http://bit.ly/KcplG
- @travelingted & @janelasky: How to be prepared for a travel emergency – http://bit.ly/2ubm5
- @eurocheapo Rome tip: finding the best people watching in town – http://bit.ly/MYVuE
- @Clarkebar Art History 101: A Semester of Florentine Art in One Day – http://bit.ly/2LR6Z
- @MatadorNetwork 10 Tips for Becoming a Location Independent Professional http://bit.ly/2mTKd
- @MatadorNetwork Indian Summer: 11 Reasons to Visit India in the Summertime http://bit.ly/qrgGR
- @MatadorNetwork Party Hard when you #travel to Buenos Aires http://bit.ly/4E4XkT
- @MatadorNetwork Useful Arabic Phrases For Travelers http://bit.ly/lXIMd
- @MatadorNetwork Learn How To Play the Greatest Campfire Songs of All Time (For Free) http://bit.ly/17xHbI
- @MatadorNetwork 5 Reasons to Convince Your Parents To Let You Study Abroad http://short.to/lq93
- @MatadorNetwork Meet an Expert: Antarctica (or, How to Land a Job in Antarctica) http://tinyurl.com/ntccxe
That’s all I have this week. I’m helping out a few fellow twitter pals and travel bloggers set up their sites this week so I hope to be able to link to their projects in the next few weeks.
If you have any travel links you found over the past week or so that you’d like to share (whether they belong to you or somebody else) please feel free to do so in the comments.