Check out some of these great stories, bits of information, or pieces of inspiration found via Twitter in an August 14th edition of Travel Link Roundup.
We have a winner in our first contest here at Have Pack, Will Travel!
Special thanks goes out to the great folks at Kelty for sponsoring the giveaway.
Didn’t win? Sorry, but there could be only one. I urge you to check out the review on the Kelty Redwing 3100 and consider it for your future travel backpack needs. I’m a satisfied user of it for all of my travels and said all these glorious things about it long before Kelty offered to give one away to a lucky reader.
If you’re a Twitter user, be sure to check out all the great folks that entered the contest. Many of them are great travel people to follow on twitter and are goldmines of great travel information.
Chelsea – I’ll be in contact with you and expect a classy acceptance speech in the comments here ASAP! :)
Here’s a round up of some of the more interesting articles about travel on the web and travel twitter folks for the week.
- 5 Smoking Hot Reasons You Should Walk On Fire
- How I Manage A Travel Blog On The Road
- and in honor of Earth day:
The World’s 10 Most Iconic Green Office Buildings
- @EverywhereTrip – Gary Arndt is traveling around the world and tweeting all about it. Very entertaining person to follow.
- @soultravelers3 – Family of three, including a 5-year old daughter, on an open-ended world trip. Great updates from their travels, videos, photos, etc. Recently won a Lonely Planet award for their tweeting!
- @travelinggreen – Provides great information on green travel. Also in honor of Earth day.
Have any suggestions? Feel free to post them in the comments section below.